Trabuco Canyon Bounce houses
Welcome to Bounce Houses of Trabuco Canyon. We are the leading company for bounce houses in Trabuco Canyon.
Why you ask? We have the best staff and the most state of the art equipment and that’s important, not only for your money but for your safety. There are many types of bounce houses and castles that you can enjoy and we have all the most modern here. Gone are the days where you only had the one style to choose from. Wait until you see the variety you can enjoy now.
1. Traditional Bounce Houses: The traditional bounce house is always the most popular especially for the younger kids like toddlers and such because parents and guardians can have more control over the safety and the movement of their children. They are sturdy and colorful and can be rented at a fantastic rate! We come to set up and break down so that there is no hassle on your part. We come to assess the area you want it in and then we go to it!
2. Ball Houses: These are traditional bounce houses as well as select other designs and will be set up the same way. In addition, sterilized plastic balls of primary or day glow color will be placed inside the bounce house. This creates hours of fun for your little one and friends.
3. Slides: These come in varying sizes and heights with a variety of features attached. Kids of every age can enjoy the slides. They can be small enough to have the parent or guardian push them down the slide or they can be climbed to great height and slid down up to three stories high. We will recommend to you which is best once you have told us your situation.
4. Obstacle Courses: There are a variety of bouncy obstacle courses available with us. There are race courses and jumping and skipping and crawling! This is fun and amazing for coordination. You can rent a small one or a big enough one that would take up an entire yard.
5. Water Slides: Water slides are a fun way to stay cool for the summer anywhere. Whether you have a city or rural or suburban yard you can rent a water slide or bouncy style wading pool with or without balls.
6. Hide and go seek discovery bounce houses: These are also in many forms. They are great for occupying the youngsters in your life safely and securely. They can play in the inside of the bounce house or run and chase each other around the outside. These provide the most diverse entertainment in the whole inventory because they are a combination of the entire inventory that is listed here.
7. What to expect: when you choose our bounce house company you know you have the best and safest in the country. When you call, you’ll talk to one of our specialists. All of our staff is trained with handling the business and the practical side of our business. We are proud to say that we have a patient and passionate staff for what we do. After you make an appointment with us we will come and assess the area that will use the bounce house.
This is an important step because there has to be certain elements present for this fir it to be safe and sturdy. After the assessment is done we will set the time for the appointment. Depending on the size of the bounce house, we will need three hours prior to the event to set up the bounce house. This way it is placed where it needs to be and can be tested.
8. During the event: Depending on the size of the apparatus, a staff member may have to stay and make sure the event is free of incident which rarely ever happens but if one of our bounce houses should have a tear or a deflation incident then we are there on hand to help you along. We want your event to be seamless as possible and we can do just that!
When you call us you know you can count on making memories that last in a seamless event exclusively by us. Call for an appointment today.